Campaign website: http://dreamriders.us/
- $10,000 Adopt-a-Van!: Advertisement space will be provided on the van for the donor organization / business / individual. This can be divided up by multiple donors and advertisement space would be shared accordingly
- $4,000 Adopt-a-bike!: Naming rights for the bike and advertising space will be provided on the bike for the donor organization / business / individual.
- $2,000 Adopt-an-event!: Depend on the issue your organization is interested in, we will host a related event along the route with your organizational name. The details regarding the programming can be discussed further.
- $1,000 Adopt-a-day!: Each day would be dedicated to the organization / business / individual with a strong social media promotion on NAKASEC and affiliates’ account.
Advertisement space will be available on our team T-shirts and bike apparels.
Team T-Shirts or Bike Jersey (Choose one) Please identify in the memo section.
- $2,000 for the platinum level (8.5’’✕2.5’’)
- $1,500 for the gold level (4’’✕1.5’’)
- $800 for the silver level (2.75’’✕1’’)
- 500 Circle of Resistance: Stand with our immigrant youth and communities! The first 500 people who would contribute $100 towards this campaign would be included in the “Circle of Resistance.” The names of contributors will be displayed on our website and our complimentary t-shirt will be provided.
- Donate $ per each mile we pedal!: You can commit to donate a specific amount of money for each mile we travel and it will be donated toward our cause at the end of our trip.
If you're looking to make In-Kind donations, please click here.